Ports, terminals and drivers lack a communication platform, which results in time management difficulties. Uncontrolled vehicle arrivals cause queues at gates and congestion on roads. This leads to inefficient use of resources: land, staff and equipment. The answer to these challenges is all-in-one Inbound Logistics Scheduling System developed by Goswift, which includes both – vehicle and terminal management.
- Remote registration – Driver/dispatcher books an available time slot for unloading/loading.
- Dynamic time management – Driver receives a notification of when to start driving to arrive in time. This includes breaks, different routes and traffic jams.
- Hassle-free navigation – App guides the drivers to check-in and designated gates.
- Fast unloading/loading – No idle time for drivers – staff and equipment are ready for unloading/loading just upon arrival, which ensures optimal use resources.
- Time slot allocation – System schedules appointments for vehicles based on their distance, carried goods and priorities.
- Gate assistant – Upon arrival, camera automatically registers the vehicle number plate and grants access, if justified.
- Parking management – The system automatically calls forward trucks from multiple parking areas.
- Loading space prepared – The system allocates forklifts and notifies staff to be ready for arrival.
- Pre-arrival Communication – Interactive channels for terminal managers and vehicle drivers guarantees smooth communication
- Terminal Traffic Management – Automated routing from start to destination removes traffic hassles for drivers and terminals
- Data Collection and Analysis – AI & data analytics predict processes and gradually increase traffic flow performance
- Multi-platform & Multi-users
- Reports & Monitoring
- 24/7 Call Centre
- Increased employee productivity
- Improved turnaround time and use of trucks
- Reduced traffic congestion
- Increased predictability
- Reduced air pollution
- Increased client satisfaction