Datel has developed a variety of monitoring and supervision information systems. Its Road Maintenance and Supervision System helps to ensure the required condition levels of roads.
- Recording detected road defects and assigning the task to the maintenance company
- Maintenance company registers maintenance task on the road
- Overview of the tasks assigned to the maintenance company
- Displays maintenance tasks on the map
- Periodic supervision of the road condition
- Using a map to add roads for a condition check
- Downloading results of supervision
- The complete digital system;
- Displays a real-time overview of the current state of the road conditions.
- Road and transport administrations
- Public information service providers
- States and local governments
Reference: The Estonian Road Administration is responsible for the maintenance of national roads. Maintenance of national roads is provided by several companies based on maintenance contracts.