Valid from 01.06.2023
Processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the user of the website (hereinafter user) – collection, processing, storage, correction, or deletion of data.
Users are all persons who visit the website, consume services, or provide information to ITL. For example, reading articles, subscribing to an email list, or contacting ITL by email.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By using the website, the user consents to the processing of his/her data in accordance with these privacy terms.
ITL collects the following personal data of users through the website in the following ways:
- user email address – when a user joins a mailing list or sends an email.
- user name and email address – when the user makes an information request;
- Website traffic statistics – using Google Analytics.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
ITL uses personal data:
- to provide a service to the user, such as concluding and performing a contract, communicating with the user, forwarding invoices;
- to send notifications about new articles, services, and campaigns to the user’s email address, but only with the user’s prior consent.
- ITL uses website traffic statistics to improve the website user experience.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The third party is the contractual partner of ITL, which processes personal data and whose product or service offers services to the user of ITL.
For its daily activities, ITL can use third parties who provide:
- email transmission and management system,
- website hosting,
- analysis of website usage statistics,
- use of social media and analysis of social media statistics,
- use of accounting software.
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the previous clause, ITL transmits the user’s personal data to cooperation partners. This is only to the extent necessary to provide the service to the user.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
ITL retains personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose or pursuant to law. For example, accounting data is retained for seven (7) years from the end of the financial year, and the email address on the mailing list is retained until the user wishes to remove it.
ITL takes all reasonable measures to protect the personal data processed. Only authorized persons have access to the modification and processing of personal data, and the personal data of all users are treated as confidential information.
The user has the right at any time to:
- express a request for access to their data;
- to demand the correction, supplementation, or deletion of personal data under the conditions prescribed by law;
- require restrictions on the processing of personal data;
- require the transfer of personal data.
In order to exercise their rights, the user must send a corresponding request to the email address email@example.com.
If the user belongs to the ITL mailing list, he or she can delete himself or herself from the mailing list and unsubscribe from further messages via the link at the end of the email.
If the user believes that his or her rights have been violated during the processing of personal data, he or she has the right to apply to the Data Protection Inspectorate.
A cookie is a small text file that a web browser automatically saves to a device used by a user. Cookies may be created by different service providers, such as Google and Facebook. Cookies are not dangerous for your computer.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies that remain permanently in the cookie file on the user’s computer. They can be used, for example, to identify the user as a repeat visitor to the website and to adapt the content of the website to the user’s needs or to collect statistics.
- Session cookies are temporary and disappear when the user leaves the website or closes their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain functions of the website, such as requesting a service or product, etc.
Cookies are used to collect information about how the website is used to make it more personal and user-friendly for users. In addition, cookies help to collect user statistics, which allow us to measure and improve the performance of the website, and provide basic data for effective marketing activities.
To collect usage statistics, ITL uses the Google Analytics service to collect data about subpages visited, time of visit, number of visits, devices used, entry channels, and other statistics.