ITS World Congress 2020 “The New Age of Mobility” is focusing on seamless mobility in an increasingly complex world. It is the preeminent forum for professionals to build systems addressing global transportation challenges.
The 27th ITS World Congress in Los Angeles, CA, October 4-8, 2020 will explore The New Age of Mobility. The recent explosion of new technologies and new forms of mobility are transforming the future of transportation. At a time in which we are focused on moving people, data and freight, how will we prepare for a future that is increasingly more connected, autonomous, shared and electric? The technologies that make our roads safer will also reduce congestion and greenhouse gas emissions, and move us closer to a future of seamless mobility — one that is safer, greener and smarter. Into the congress are expected more than 10 000 participants.
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Automated Vehicle
- Communications / Spectrum
- Connected Vehicle
- Data Access / Privacy
- Electric / Alternative Fuels / Emissions
- Goods Movement
- MOD / MaaS
- Smart City
- Transportation Systems Operations
- Truck Operations/CVO
- Seamless Mobility and Changing Behavior
- Fueling the Future: Alternative Fuels and Emissions
- The Path to Vision Zero
- Disruption on the Digital Highway: Data
- Technology from Entry to the Last Mile
- Connectivity or Spectrum / Networks
- Intelligent, Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Organizing for Success, Governance, Business Models, International Cooperation
Call for contributions is already open with deadline February 3, 2020.
More info can be found HERE. Info about registration will come soon.