Besides existing mass-transit solutions, modern public transport in the near future will also include shared bikes, cars, on-demand transport and autonomous shuttles. VEDAS is an ecosystem of tools to connect these services for end-customers as a single journey while providing software for organising operations of on-demand transport or providing mobility based on autonomous shuttles.
Such an ecosystem helps to provide high-level access to shared transport, including in areas where timetable-based transport solutions are not sustainable.
These solutions are key enablers in driving society towards a modal shift from private cars to shared mobility solutions.
- End-user solution for planning trips and the purchasing of mobility services
- Middleware for connecting various ticketing systems into one platform and providing third party API
- Demand Responsive Transport (DRT) solution for rural areas for combining various transport services (educational transport, social transport, etc.) including driver application, operator desktop and end-user application
- Mobility management system for autonomous shuttles as a part of public network
Provide high-level mobility services with lower costs
- Decrease ecological footprint of community
- Easy setup even for pop-up services and pilots
- White label solutions and workstations for all counterparts in organising DRT as a part of the public transport network
Cities / municipalities and Public Transport Operators (PTOs) who need to solve future mobility challenges through a modern mobility ecosystem concept.
- City of Tallinn, Estonia
- City of Lamia, Greece
- Republic of Estonia – Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communication; Road Administration
- Municipality of Saaremaa (Estonia’s biggest island)
- TalTech (Tallinn University of Technology)
- AuVe Tech
- Bercman Technologies
- Fleet Complete
Knowledge from 2019 operating autonomous shuttles in mixed traffic as a part of public transport service:
- Tallinn, Estonia – visitors 526 / driven km 1260 (youtu.be/qdUF1fAbFf0)
- Lamia, Greece – visitors 400 / driven km 1930
- Tallinn, Estonia – visitors 2500 / driven km 4000
Sales and Marketing Manager
+372 512 3392