I part: Opening remarks and panel discussion
13:00-13:15 Welcoming words by moderator Ms Agaate Antson (Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
Welcoming words by the respective Ministers of Estonia and Sweden.
13:15-13.25 Smart Mobility sector overview and challenges by ITS Estonia and ITS Sweden
13:25-13:55 Panel discussion: Future Urban Citizen Mobility – How to decrease the use of private vehicles, with the help of technology?
- Opening remarks by panel moderator Mr Ragmar Saksing (Head of Greentech Tallinn Sciencepark Tehnopol)
- Ms Lilia Halsen Bidar, (Unit Manager Traffic Information, City of Gothenburg)
- Mr Jaagup Ainsalu (Head of Smart Mobility in Tallinn Transport Department)
- Mr Argo Verk (Vice-Chairman of ITS Estonia)
- Ms Sofie Vennersten (CEO of Drive Sweden)
- Q&A (by audience)
13:55 Closing remarks by moderator Ms Agaate Antson (Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
14:00-14:10 virtual COFFEE BREAK
II part: bilateral B2B and B2GOV meetings in private platform
14:10-16:00 bilateral B2B and B2GOV meetings
CEO of ITS Estonia network