Clevon offers modern solutions to the challenges logistics and retail companies face – the high labor costs of last-mile delivery and the ever-growing driver shortage. Intending to take last-mile delivery to the next level, the company develops and manufactures autonomous unmanned vehicles designed as multifunctional platforms that can serve different business needs.
Main functionalities/Main features
- Apply and adapt different business models to increase ROI and offer diverse services. Our driverless platform vehicles can deliver a wide variety of goods ranging from groceries to bigger-sized appliances.
- Our vehicles are equipped with an Autonomous Driving System and a camera and radar sensor suite that provides a clear 360º field of view of the vehicle’s surroundings and detects objects to predict and avoid collisions in traffic.
Autonomous and electric-powered vehicles make cities significantly more environmentally friendly by reducing CO2 emissions and noise pollution. Supervised remotely, they can deliver goods from a warehouse or store to nearby customers within an hour, enabling fast and convenient delivery.
We offer modern solutions to the challenges logistics and retail companies face – the high labor costs of last-mile delivery and the ever-growing driver shortage. We launched the first robot courier-based service in Europe with our first business partner DPD Estonia in 2022 and have now additionally partnered up with DHL Express Estonia and the IKI supermarket chain in Lithuania to offer innovative unmanned delivery services.
- Last-mile labor costs down by 80-90% – One teleoperator will supervise multiple vehicles, thus significantly reducing direct operational costs.
- Zero CO2 emissions – Autonomous electric vehicles help companies achieve their carbon emission targets.
- Proven track record – Already a 3rd generation vehicle with over 2 years of experience on European public roads.
- Scalable solution – Fast deployment in any city with no geographic limitations for teleoperators enabling companies to be more flexible about the base for their operations center.
- Modular design – Multifunctional delivery platform that can be adapted to transport anything and serve multiple business needs.