Cleveron Mobility AS offers modern solutions to the challenges logistic and retail companies face – the high labor costs of last-mile delivery and the ever-growing driver shortage. Intending to take last-mile delivery to the next level, the company develops and manufactures autonomous unmanned vehicles designed as multifunctional platforms that can serve different business needs.
Main functionalities/Main features
- Apply and adapt different business models to increase ROI and offer diverse services. Our driverless platform vehicles can deliver a wide variety of goods ranging from groceries to bigger-sized appliances.
- Our vehicles are equipped with an Autonomous Driving System and a camera and radar sensor suite that provides a clear 360º field of view of the vehicle’s surroundings and detects objects to predict and avoid collisions in traffic.
Autonomous and electric-powered vehicles make cities significantly more environmentally friendly by reducing CO2 emissions and noise pollution. Supervised remotely, they can deliver goods from a warehouse or store to nearby customers within an hour, enabling fast and convenient delivery.
We offer modern solutions to the challenges logistic and retail companies face – the high labor costs of last-mile delivery and the ever-growing driver shortage. We launched the first robot courier-based service in Europe with our first business partner DPD Eesti.
- Decreased last-mile delivery costs – One teleoperator will supervise multiple vehicles, thus significantly reducing direct operational costs.
- Drastic reduction in CO2 emissions – Autonomous electric vehicles help companies achieve their carbon emission targets.
- Expanded labor pool – Using remote supervision will enable companies to be more flexible about the base for their operations centre.
- One solution for multiple business needs – Designed as a multifunctional delivery platform that can be adapated to transport anything.