Ports, terminals and drivers lack a communication platform, which results in time-management difficulties. Uncontrolled vehicle arrivals cause queues at gates and congestion on roads. This leads to an inefficient use of resources: land, staff and equipment. The answer to these challenges is the all-in-one Inbound Logistics Scheduling System developed by GoSwift, which includes both vehicle and yard management.
Ideal solution for:
- Production sites
- Ferry operators
- Logistic centres
- Retail stocks
- Construction sites
Vehicle arrival time-management system for shippers and drivers:
- Remote registration – Driver/dispatcher books an available time slot for unloading/loading.
- Dynamic time management – Driver receives a notification of when to depart in order to arrive on time. This includes breaks, different routes and traffic jams.
- Hassle-free navigation – App guides the drivers to check-in and designated gates.
- Fast unloading/loading – No idle time for drivers – staff and equipment are ready for unloading/loading upon arrival, which ensures the optimal use of resources.
- Time slot allocation – System schedules appointments for vehicles based on their distance, carried goods and priorities.
- Gate assistant – Upon arrival, camera automatically registers the vehicle number plate and grants access, if justified, and directs the driver where to go.
- Parking management – The system automatically registers which vehicles have arrived and calls trucks to the loading area from multiple parking areas.
- Loading space prepared – The system allocates forklifts and notifies staff to be ready for arrival.
- Pre-arrival Communication – Multiple interactive channels (web, app, SMS) for yard managers and vehicle drivers guarantee smooth communication.
- Terminal Traffic Management – Yard manager can create official corridors in the city to guide drivers how to approach the destination. Automated routing from start to destination removes traffic hassles for drivers and terminals.
- Data Collection & Analysis – AI and data analytics predict processes and gradually increase traffic flow performance.
- Multi-platforms & Multi-users – app is available in Android and the IOS platform; web platform has built-in responsive web technology (interfaces accommodate the screen size).
- Reports & Monitoring
- 24/7 Call Centre
- Increased client satisfaction
- Increased predictability
- Increased employee productivity
- Improved turnaround time and use of trucks
- Reduced traffic congestion
- Reduced air pollution
Mob: +372 508 8546